About Our MassEstimates beta
This is the first in a series of exciting releases for our Home Value Estimator. For this beta version, we included coverage for over 200 towns in Massachusetts -- keep your eyes peeled as we continue to add our estimates! We are currently fine-tuning our estimates to make sure we provide you with the most accurate information possible, so the numbers you see might change as we improve our algorithm.
We have worked hard to create the most complete and accurate home value estimator for condos, single families, and multi-families in Massachusetts. Unlike other companies and websites, our focus is exclusively on the local Massachusetts real estate market.
We have agents through out the state and sell hundreds of homes in the local market every year. We have developed our own home value estimator because our frustration in the lack a good and accurate resource. We provide our home value estimates as a free service to our clients and the general public.
Why our data is superior
- Public data - We gather our data directly from public data sources such as county and town databases. Most other websites use third party vendors who sell data for the entire country. Because these vendors must cover the entire country, their data may not as focused, accurate or up to date.
- Dedicated Internal Staff - We have a team of real estate professionals auditing our data for accuracy and completeness. We constantly add our own data and correct inaccuracies in the public data.
- Real time - Our data is updated hourly. Other websites update their data weekly or even monthly. Once a house is sold, we add this data as soon as possible to ensure the accuracy of our estimates.
Why our estimates are more accurate
- Real Estate Professionals - Our algorithm is developed by real estate professionals who sell directly in the Massachusetts market
- Superior Data - Since our data is superior, we are typically more accurate
- Local Focus - Since we focus on Massachusetts only, we can devote our time to making sure our estimates are accurate. We can take into account local factors as proximity to MBTA, school systems, neighborhoods within each town, etc...
We are constantly improving our estimator and greatly appreciate any feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions or comments.