Massachusetts Logo

Back

Superior Bathtub Refinishing Restores Bathrooms Right

By Keith Donaldson

When the people of Greater Boston need a bathroom redone they call Superior Bathtub Refinishing. Superior restores and renews bathrooms of all types saving you the cost and headache of rebuilding the whole room. Owner and technician Nicholas Coletti took some time to answer our questions about Superior.

How can your services add value and/or beauty to any bathroom?

My technique brings new life and luster to and old bathtub and saves you money and time. Many of my clients love the look, size and style of their older tubs and replacing them would not only be a huge expense but would change the entire style and feel of their bathrooms. Sometimes old, made to look new again is the best of both worlds. The quality of the old cast iron tubs, you can't beat. The new tubs now a days people buy from the store are either steel or fiberglass. Steel tubs are known to flex over time which causes water to puddle/pool which eventually leads to rust. Fiberglass tubs are just that, fiberglass. They can crack easily if the wrong thing falls on the tub or they aren't installed the correct way. If not installed the right way, the tubs don't have support on the bottoms of them which cause the cracking just by you standing in the tub with your body weight.

What separates your business from competitors?

I have 17 years of experience and learned from a master re-finisher. I'm not only the owner, but I personally perform all the work and I'm present on each and every job site. I always go above and beyond to make sure my clients are 100 percent satisfied. I have a three-year warranty on all my work. I pride myself on my honesty. I walk away from more jobs because I tell home owners their tubs don't need refinishing. Most companies will lie and perform the work just to make money.

What else would you like to convey to the public about your business?

I have built a great reputation with both repeat residential and commercial properties. I know my customers like my attention to them, their families and most importantly their bathrooms. I have had the same repeat property managers over the last 10 years. Some of my high end clients include the Langham hotel, Seaport hotel and Lenox hotel. Most of my work I come highly recommended from referrals or my great reviews online and social media.

What do you enjoy about your job?

The people, definitely the great people I meet everyday. I love knowing that I can start a job and finish a job all in the same day. Seeing my clients faces after I show them the end result is the reason why I do what I do and my business has been thriving. That's the best satisfaction of my job.

Comments

Leave a comment:

* Login in order to leave a comment. Don't have an account? Join for Free
3 days ago

smith mark

How to Install HP Printer Driver? Get Quick Support
While using the products of HP a user might face a problem or issues regarding the working of the product. Are you wondering How To Install Hp

3 days ago

smith mark

Recover Yahoo Account with the Help of Yahoo Account Recovery Number
Yahoo account is used by millions of users as they rely on this email service provider. It is important for a user not to get

4 days ago

Zack Rosenfeld

Wow, these bathrooms look really nice. I am a professional writer at https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/do-my-homework-f... and I wanna write

1 week ago

goal ken

Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well https://basketball-legends.online

1/17/2020

max willor

Very informative and well-written post! Quite an interesting and nice topic chosen for the post. My Assignment Help Au has been a pioneer within the Best Programming Assignment Help on-line services

1/3/2020

Jasmine Joe

Awesome post! If you are pursuing Programming in your higher studies, you must know the complications involved in the subject. Irrespective of the effort you put in to acquire a vivid idea, you are

11/28/2019

lohi ram

some very interesting details , appreciate it for the post. - https://aostv.in/

11/22/2019

Sofia Woodstone

If you are studnet you may need writing help sometimes. If you need, you can always have a look at our reaction paper sample [https://order-essays.com/buy-reaction-essay/

11/16/2019

joseph clerk

Terminate Hacking problems at Gmail Phone Number
Are you one of those who are really become helpless because of Gmail hacking or security troubles? Give a call at toll-free Gmail Phone Number and

11/14/2019

hana sam

Do you want study in Ukraine. http://starvisa.ir/blog/41/Ù?Û?زاÛ?-اÙ?کرØ...

11/14/2019

carole melda

All scholars in search of Nursing Assignment Writing Services are in the right place for Legitimate Custom Writing Services and Online Nursing Research Writing Services.<br

11/12/2019

Kevin Sladen

Hulu allows you to stream many movies and shows on your device. For hulu com activate code, just enter the activation code and link it with device. Enjoy continuous streaming!

Visit -

11/1/2019

jaon roy

Online Assignment Help cheap provides professional assignment help in various subjects for students studying in colleges and universities across UK, USA, New Zealand, and Canada. We deliver quality

10/2/2019

panda antivirus

Roku is a package of entertainment. The Roku channel is the Expansion of programming for new generation children. Roku Roku declares plans to Combined kids and family movies and TV together with the

8/22/2019

Stephanie Jackson

Itâ??s not your job to tell the bathtub refinisher whatâ??s needed. Itâ??s the contractors job to pull the information together from questions [https://www.prohomeworkhelp.com/

8/22/2019

Golden zari

Hey mate, thanks for sharing but this page doesnt format correctly in Chrome it is is overlapping https://goldenzari.com.pk

8/19/2019

nick jonas

Sometimes just because of junk files and browser individuals faces problem while performing Facebook Password Recovery. +1-855-479-3999 Before starting Password Recovery make sure that your browser is

8/14/2019

Acacia hary

Very good sharing about the author and the book. I love reading his works. High humanistic values.
https://fnafworld.co />https://fnafworld.co]

10/8/2019

Oksana Rose

I am agree with you because you said right. Buildings are part of our lives. This is nice post. If you want to get help regarding dissertation then visit:

Show Less Reply
6/13/2018

ford becky

Apply for the following Loan.

Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Consolidation Loan and many more.

We are certified,

6/2/2018

adareed reed

Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Everything is just so lovely and perfect!You will get academic integrity, quality and punctuality

1/3/2020

Jasmine Joe

Hi ... I'm Jasmine Joe from the USA. We have been providing the best assignment help for the last 22 years. We provide Programming assignment Help services related to the MyAssignmentHelp platform to

Show Less Reply

About The Author

Phone: (617) 299-1509

Become an Expert Contributor

Have some knowledge to share, and want easy and effective exposure to our audience? Get your articles or guides featured on Mass Realty today! Learn more about being an expert contributor.

Learn More